Cikdoktor?

My Photo
Islam. Lively Living and Breathing, lillahita'ala. 20, May-babies. I dream for a fairy-like garden wedding! Nikon-headed. Fragile yet hard to fall. Ain't extraordinary. Ain't good enough. And I hate harsh words and ppl who talk carelessly towards others. Friends with all until the right man comes at the right time. Insya Allah wa syukur lillah, a medical student in Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia's Med School. Happy reading :) May Allah bless!

Nov 18, 2012

Random I

"Saje je eh."

"Apa?"

"Manja."

"Kat rumah?"

"Yep. Attention."

"No. But this is home. Home should be different than outside."

*Angguk*

"It's a competitive surrounding outside. I need to be strong, tho am just pretending."

*Hahaha*

"Faham ke?"

"Faham."

*Silence*

"Berat ek!"

"Aaah?"

"Berat petang-petang ceni. Pukul 3.15."

*Hahaha*

"I have a problem."

Im giving up my trust in someone...

"Biarkan je mereka. Hidup, dik."

"Yeah. Hidup."

2 comments:

ciksengeh :D said...

Aimi ....
kenape ni ???

Taisteal Trodaire said...

minta lah doa.. minta Dia beri HATI baru dan 'renew' hatimu.